Patients require different care depending on their health condition. Some might need assistance on non-medical needs like simple activities of daily living while others would require complex medical assistance. Highly trained and dedicated caregivers can provide support for basic needs but it may take a licensed and registered professional to take care of the medical needs of patients. As a provider of home care in Overland Park, Kansas, we at Destiny Home Care have registered nurses and licensed practical nurses who can cater to you or your loved one’s need for medical care and professional treatment.
The skilled nursing care we provide may vary and can cover a wide range of medical assistance depending on the patient’s condition. The advantages provided by our skilled nursing care in Kansas are the following:
- Improve health through managed administration of medication
- Faster healing of wounds through proper wound management
- Guarantee absorption of vitamins and medication through IV therapy
- Restore physical abilities and improve mobility through rehabilitative care
- Support to patient and family through palliative care
To ensure and safeguard the health and well-being of you or your loved one, it is vital to have a licensed and experienced professional who can take care of your medical needs. Furthermore, we aim to provide a compassionate and caring experience for the holistic development of our patients. To discuss and avail of our in-home care services you may call us 913-325-5400.