Our people are our greatest asset. Every Destiny Home Care employee is here because, to us, caring is more than just a job. It’s our purpose in life, and it is the calling of each and every caregiver and nurse who works with us.
We know that inviting a caregiver into your home is an act of trust and we take that trust very seriously. That’s why we work tirelessly to make sure that each and every caregiver we hire is mature, reliable, trustworthy, safe, respectful, and professional. We ensure that each of our caregivers:
- Pass industry exclusive background screening
- Screened, Bonded, and Insured
- Receive extensive caregiver training
- Telephony validation and alert system for caregiver attendance
- Drug-free and alcohol-free workplace
- Our care managers are available 24/7 to address client needs and emergencies
- Supervisory visits conducted by the RN to ensure the plan of care is being followed appropriately
Every member of our care team also receives ample training opportunities to help them stay updated on best care practices and senior care issues.
Our care training covers a wide range of topics, including Hoyer lift usage, proper technique for transfers, creating a safe environment for older adults, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and more. This ensures that our caregivers are confident in their work and able to provide clients with the best possible care.
We accept interested applicants who have the same dedication and passion as ours. Apply today.